Tec PermaFlex 300 LHT Mortar- Grey
Tec PermaFlex 300 LHT Mortar Grey
TEC PermaFlex 300 LHT Mortar is a one component, Portland cement based tile mortar. PermaFlex LHT was designed by TEC specifically for installers to be able to set large format ceramic and stone tile firmly in place, without slippage or shrinkage. This product is for interior and exterior floor applications over concrete where the embedded thickness is between 3/32”- ¾” (2.4 mm to 19 mm).
PermaFlex 300 LHT mortar may be used for the installation of porcelain tile, ceramic tile, quarry tile, non-moisture sensitive natural stone**, cement tile, pavers, high bottom lugged tile and is ideal for light colored glass tile.
** However, all natural stone needs to be tested to insure discoloration does not occur!
- Polymer- modified, just add water
- This mortar is used for bedding thickness 3/32”-3/4” (2.4mm to 19 mm)
- Helps overcome irregularities in tile thickness
- Good workability
- Interior or exterior concrete floor applications only
- Contributes to LEED project points