Warmup Heated Floor Mat
Warmup Heated Floor Mat
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION The NADWM floor heating mats are comprised of a low-profile twin conductor cable applied to a sturdy fiberglass mesh. The mats are self-adhesive on both sides and allow freedom of design and speed of installation thanks to the pre-spaced format of the heating cable. ADVANTAGES
• The NADWM mats have been specifically designed to provide Primary Heating under a variety of floors. The cable has been preassembled onto the mat to allow for an easy ’tape-down’ installation. At 132°F peak cable temperature, the NADWM system heats up fast and has been tested and proven to provide 70°F ambient temperature at 4ft in height in 1 hour.
• The NADWM mats come with double-sided tape on both sides for a flexible installation over all subfloors. Warmup’s StickyMAT range also provides for a pressure-sensitive adhesive on the mesh to ensure a very low installation profile.
• Using the 4iE® Programmable Thermostat, the product can be programmed to suit the user’s needs. The 4iE® monitors the systems’ power usage and will optimize comfort and consumption costs. The 4iE® controller combines the efficiency of built in floor and room sensors.
• The cable on the NADWM mats is insulated with ETFE advanced fluoropolymers both on the conductors and the outer jacket for maximum protection. The system is fully grounded with a 10ft lead cable for connection to power. LIMITATIONS
• Do not cut the cable or apply the cable with staples. Apply caution to avoid nailing through the cable and avoid installation under permanent fixtures.
• The NADWM mat is designed for primary heating provided the subfloor is properly insulated. Refer to Warmup’s Warmup Insulation Boards (WIB) to provide additional insulation over uninsulated slabs on grade. SPECIFICATIONS Operating voltage 120V, 208V & 240V; 50/60Hz Width 20” (500mm) Mat thickness 1/8” (3mm) Inner / Outer Insulation Advanced fluoropolymer (ETFE) Output rating 14W/sq ft Coil tail length 10ft (3m) Approvals cULus ™ The world’s best-selling electric floor heating brand ™ The world’s best-selling electric floor heating brand FLOOR HEATING SYSTEM ON PRE-ASSEMBLED MATS SUBMITTAL SHEET WSC-0720 WARMUP INC. USA: email@example.com Tel.: 1-888-927-6333 www.warmup.com
CANADA: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel.: 1-888-592-7687 www.warmup.ca TECHNICAL DATA Applications Suitable Floor Coverings Tile, Stone, Porcelain Vinyl and LVT’s Glued-down carpet Glued-down wood Suitable Sub-Floor Plywood & OSB Polymer-modified leveler Concrete slab Cement boards Insulation Boards with cementitious coating Min. coverage 3/8” thinset or self-leveling compound Max. coverage 3/4” thinset or self-leveling compound Installation under Tile, Stone, Porcelain Clean the subfloor from debris and sharp protusions Consider deflection and structural aspects prior to installation Verify resistance of cable per instructions prior to install Connect multimeter or “alligator” tester provided Lay out the mat using the pre-applied double-sided tape Install floor sensor (supplied with controller)
Consider scratch coat or thin leveler prior to installing floor covering Install floor covering per manufacturer’s instructions Installation under Glued-down floors (LVT, Wood, Carpet) Clean the subfloor from debris and sharp protusions Ensure subfloor is level, if needed level, the floor first Verify resistance of cable per instructions prior to install Connect multimeter or “Alligator” tester provided Apply mat to subfloor using pre-applied double-sided tape Install floor sensor (supplied with controller) Cover the mat with self-leveling material, min.3/8” max. 3/4” Install floor covering per manufacturer’s instructions
There are no products listed under this category.