Wedi Subliner Dry Mat - Crack Isolation and Waterproofing Membrane (322 sq ft roll) US5000005
- STANDARD: Wedi Subliner Dry Mat is made for general waterproofing and protection over suitable surfaces prior to tiling. The membrane can be applied over non waterproof shower surfaces such as mortar bed shower bases and cement or gypsum based wall backing, as well as wooden or concrete substructures on floors.
- EASE OF USE: The Subliner Dry Mat is a simple way to waterproof a new construction of residential or commercial use buildings.
- COVERAGE: 39 Inch x 98 Feet (322 sq ft)
- WARRANTY: Wedi Corp. (“Wedi”) warrants that for a period of 10 years from the date of purchase, all products it sells bearing the Wedi name (“Products”) shall be free of manufacturing defects and conform to Wedi’s published specifications, subject to the terms, conditions, and limitations on the official Wedi website.
- US5000005 (Subliner Dry Mat, waterproofing/Crack Iso)
- Wedi Subliner Dry Mat is a thin-layer, crack isolating waterproofing membrane made from highly tear-resistant polyethylene film. It offers optimum adhesion to tile laying materials thanks to its dual-sided special fleece lamination. The installation over preexisting wall surfaces is smooth and any thinset suitable for the tile or stone finish may be used on top of the Wedi Subliner Dry Mat. Wedi Subliner Dry Mat is a part of the Wedi Shower Waterproofing System which includes Wedi sealing tape, prefabricated corner tape, plumbing fixture collars, and Wedi bonding flange drains (all sold seperately). All Wedi products carry 10-years manufacturer's limited warranty (with 15-20 years PRO-warranty extension on eligible products when installed by a Wedi-certified contractor)